i.MX RT Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT Knowledge Base

Labels

Discussions

[中文翻译版] 见附件   原文链接: https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Community-Articles/Effortless-GUI-Development-with-NXP-Microcontrollers/ba-p/1131179  
View full article
                                      配置 RT600 开发环境 RT600 开发入门培训视频。 https://www.nxp.com/document/guide/getting-started-with-i-mx-rt600-evaluation-kit:GS-MIMXRT685-EVK?&tid=vanGS-MIMXRT685-EVK#title2.1   下载 I.MX RT600 SDK 。下载链接 : https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select?device=EVK-MIMXRT685     下载 MCUXpresso IDE 。注意需要安装 MCUXpresso IDE 11.1.1 及最新版本。 https://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/sso/downloadSoftware.sp?catid=MCUXPRESSO               下载安装 LPCScrypt ,可以将默认板载的 CMSIS-DAP 固件升级改为 J-LINK 。通过 J-LINK ,可以下载调试HiFi4 DSP固件。下载链接 https://www.nxp.com/design/microcontrollers-developer-resources/lpc-microcontroller-utilities/lpcscrypt-v2-1-1:LPCSCRYPT?&tab=Design_Tools_Tab     下载安装 J-LINK 驱动。下载链接 https://www.segger.com/downloads/jlink/   下载安装 Cadence HiFi 4 DSP IDE for MIMXRT600 。 第一次下载,注册用户 https://tensilicatools.com/register/ 。国内用户注册时,如果页面没有出现下面人机身份验证,说明 IP 被 GW Firewall 屏蔽了。需要通过代理或者其他特殊手段,否则用户注册将无法成功提交。   下载 HiFi DSP Development Tools for i.MX RT600 开发工具。 https://tensilicatools.com/download/rt600-download-page/   申请 License for RT600 SDK 。注意输入绑定网卡 MAC 地址时,需要去除中间‘:’等字符,否则提示失败。   申请成功后,可以下载 License 文件。   启动 Xplorer 8.0.13 后,在菜单 Help -- Xplorer License Keys 安装 License 文件。安装成功后显示如下:     Xplorer 下载调试器配置。 将 xt-ocd.exe 所在目录加入到系统 Path 环境变量。   使能 ”Use XOCD Manager” ,指定 Topology File   设置 Download binary 为 Always ,取消每次下载前都弹出提示框,节省下载时间。     通过 J-Link 下载 HiFi4 DSP 固件,可以单步调试代码。    
View full article
i.MX   RT6xx The RT6xx is a crossover MCU family is a breakthrough product combining the best of MCU and DSP functionality for ultra-low power secure Machine Learning (ML) / Artificial Intelligence (AI) edge processing, performance-intensive far-field voice and immersive 3D audio playback applications. Fig 1 is the block diagram for the   i.MX   RT600. It consists of a Cortex-M33 core that runs up to 300 MHz with 32KB FlexSPI cache and an optional HiFi4 DSP that runs up to 600MHz with 96KB DSP cache and 128KB DSP TCM. It also contains a cryptography engine and DSP/Math accelerator in the PowerQuad co-processor. The device has 4.5MB on-chip SRAM. Key features include the rich audio peripherals, the high-speed USB with PHY and the advanced on-chip security. There is a Flexcomm peripheral that supports the configuration of numerous UARTs, SPI, I2C, I2S, etc. Fig 1 Create a eIQ (TensorFlow Lite library) demo In the latest version of SDK for the   i.MX   RT600, it still doesn't contain the demos about the Machine Learning (ML) / Artificial Intelligence (AI), so it needs the developers to create this kind of demo by themself. To implement it, port the eIQ demos cross from   i.MX   RT1050/1060 to   i.MX   RT685 is the quickest way. The below presents the steps of creating a eIQ (TensorFlow Lite library) demo. Greate a new C++ project Install SDK library Fig 2 Create a new C++ project using installed SDK Part In the   MCUXpresso IDE User Guide , Chapter 5 Creating New Projects using installed SDK Part Support presents how to create a new project, please refer to it for details Porting tensorflow-lite Copy the tensorflow-lite library to the target project Copy the TensorFlow-lite library corresponding files to the target project Fig 3 Add the paths for the above files Fig 4 Fig 5 Fig 6 Porting main code The main() code is from the post:   The “Hello World” of TensorFlow Lite Testing On the   MIMXRT685 EVK Board   (Fig 7), we record the input data: x_value and the inferenced output data: y_value via the Serial Port (Fig 8). Fig 7 Fig 8 In addition, we use Excel to display the received data against our actual values as the below figure shows. Fig 9 In general, In general, it has replicated the result of the The “Hello World” of TensorFlow Lite Troubleshoot In default, the created project doesn't support print float, so it needs to enable this feature by adding below symbols (Fig 10). Fig 10 When a neural network is executed, the results of one layer are fed into subsequent operations and so must be kept around for some time. The lifetimes of these activation layers vary depending on their position in the graph, and the memory size needed for each is controlled by the shape of the array that a layer writes out. These variations mean that it’s necessary to calculate a plan over time to fit all these temporary buffers into as small an area of memory as possible. Currently, this is done when the model is first loaded by the interpreter, so if the area is not big enough, you’ll see a crash event happen. Regard to this application demo, the default heap size is 4 KB, obviously, it's not big enough to store the model’s input, output, and intermediate tensors, as the codes will be stuck at hard-fault interrupt function (Fig 11). Fig 11 So, how large should we allocate the heap area? That’s a good question. Unfortunately, there’s not a simple answer. Different model architectures have different sizes and numbers of input, output, and intermediate tensors, so it’s difficult to know how much memory we’ll need. The number doesn’t need to be exact—we can reserve more memory than we need—but since microcontrollers have limited RAM, we should keep it as small as possible so there’s space for the rest of our program. We can do this through trial and error. For this application demo, the code works well after increasing ten times than the previous heap size (Fig 12). Fig 12
View full article
The RT600 is a family of dual-core microcontrollers for embedded applications featuring an Arm® Cortex®-M33 CPU combined with a Cadence® Tensilica ® HiFi 4 audio DSP core.  Check out this latest app note to learn about communication and debugging of these two cores.  For list of all i.MX RT600 app notes, visit: nxp.com/imxrt600
View full article
This document describes how to use I2S (Inter-IC Sound Bus) and DMA to record and playback audio using NXP's i.MX RT600 crossover MCUs. It also includes the process of how to use the codec chip to process audio data on the i.MX RT600 Evaluation Kit (EVK) based on the Cadence ® Tensilica ® HiFi4 Audio DSP. Click here to access the full application note.
View full article
This document describes how to program a bootable image into the recovery Flash device using i.MX RT600 MCUs. Click here to access the full application note.
View full article
The i.MX RT600 MCU includes a Cadence ® Tensilica ® HiFi 4 DSP running at frequencies of up to 600 MHz.The XOS embedded kernel from Cadence is designed for efficient operation on embedded system built using the Xtensa architecture. Although various parts of XOS continue to be tuned for efficient performance on the Xtensa hardware, most of the code is written in standard C and is not Xtensa-specific. Click here to access the full application note.
View full article
This application note describes how to develop an audio player with NXP i.MX RT600 crossover MCU family. Click here to access the full application note.
View full article
The i.MX RT600 crossover MCU combines an ultra-low power MCU with a high performance DSP to enable the next generation of ML/AI, voice and audio applications. Get started today and order your MIMXRT685-EVK.
View full article
Source code: https://github.com/JayHeng/NXP-MCUBootUtility   【v2.0.0】 Features: > 1. Support i.MXRT5xx A0, i.MXRT6xx A0 >    支持i.MXRT5xx A0, i.MXRT6xx A0 > 2. Support i.MXRT1011, i.MXRT117x A0 >    支持i.MXRT1011, i.MXRT117x A0 > 3. [RTyyyy] Support OTFAD encryption secure boot case (SNVS Key, User Key) >     [RTyyyy] 支持基于OTFAD实现的安全加密启动(唯一SNVS key,用户自定义key) > 4. [RTxxx] Support both UART and USB-HID ISP modes >     [RTxxx] 支持UART和USB-HID两种串行编程方式(COM端口/USB设备自动识别) > 5. [RTxxx] Support for converting bare image into bootable image >     [RTxxx] 支持将裸源image文件自动转换成i.MXRT能启动的Bootable image > 6. [RTxxx] Original image can be a bootable image (with FDCB) >     [RTxxx] 用户输入的源程序文件可以包含i.MXRT启动头 (FDCB) > 7. [RTxxx] Support for loading bootable image into FlexSPI/QuadSPI NOR boot device >     [RTxxx] 支持下载Bootable image进主动启动设备 - FlexSPI/QuadSPI NOR接口Flash > 8. [RTxxx] Support development boot case (Unsigned, CRC) >     [RTxxx] 支持用于开发阶段的非安全加密启动(未签名,CRC校验) > 9. Add Execute action support for Flash Programmer >     在通用Flash编程器模式下增加执行(跳转)操作 > 10. [RTyyyy] Can show FlexRAM info in device status >       [RTyyyy] 支持在device status里显示当前FlexRAM配置情况 Improvements: > 1. [RTyyyy] Improve stability of USB connection of i.MXRT105x board >     [RTyyyy] 提高i.MXRT105x目标板USB连接稳定性 > 2. Can write/read RAM via Flash Programmer >    通用Flash编程器里也支持读写RAM > 3. [RTyyyy] Provide Flashloader resident option to adapt to different FlexRAM configurations >     [RTyyyy] 提供Flashloader执行空间选项以适应不同的FlexRAM配置 Bugfixes: > 1. [RTyyyy] Sometimes tool will report error "xx.bat file cannot be found" >     [RTyyyy] 有时候生成证书时会提示bat文件无法找到,导致证书无法生成 > 2. [RTyyyy] Editing mixed eFuse fields is not working as expected >     [RTyyyy] 可视化方式去编辑混合eFuse区域并没有生效 > 3. [RTyyyy] Cannot support 32MB or larger LPSPI NOR/EEPROM device >     [RTyyyy] 无法支持32MB及以上容量的LPSPI NOR/EEPROM设备 > 4. Cannot erase/read the last two pages of boot device via Flash Programmer >    在通用Flash编程器模式下无法擦除/读取外部启动设备的最后两个Page
View full article