cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to find i.MX MCU Manufacturing User's Guide

Jump to solution
mastupristi
Senior Contributor I

I was looking for information on CSF layout, and syntax + reference of .sb files relative to RT117x.
I searched on NXP search engine for the keyword `SEC_CSF_INSTALL_SRK` (for example) and found nothing. I googled the same thing and found this (IMXMCUMFUUG, rev 0, 10/2017).

This file, though, was missing the description of some keywords that I had in one of my .sb file instead. So I searched both `MCU Manufacturing User's Guide` and `IMXMCUMFUUG` on NXP search engine, but found nothing.
So again I googled for one of the missing keywords and found this (IMXMCUMFUUG, rev 1, 01/2018).

Does it seem normal to you that these documents, which I think are very useful and important, are not properly indexed by NXP while you have to google to find them in your community?
Does it seem normal to you that such useful and important documents do not have dedicated pages that are easy to find?
Does it seem normal to you that I do not know how to search if there are new revisions of this document?

Where can I find links to these files in your community?

best regards

Max

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Rev. 1 , 01/2018 is the one available in the Flash bootloader. This should be the latest one.

Regards,

Daniel.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The documents you mention are based on the RT1050-EVK. You can find the latest version of this document in the Flash bootloader for i.MX RT1050 bundle (this is also described in AN12238). If you download the previous bundle from the Software option on the RT1050 webpage, you will be able to see the document in the doc directory. This is why you couldn't find it in the community search engine.

Nevertheless, I will report this to the corresponding team.

Regards,

Daniel.

0 Kudos
mastupristi
Senior Contributor I

What is the latest revision of this document?

0 Kudos
DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Rev. 1 , 01/2018 is the one available in the Flash bootloader. This should be the latest one.

Regards,

Daniel.

0 Kudos