camera module on i.MX RT1170 EVK example is not displaying pictures?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera module on i.MX RT1170 EVK example is not displaying pictures?

Jump to solution
skruglewicz
Contributor III

the example from  SDK_2.9.2_MIMXRT1170-EVK\boards\evkmimxrt1170\eiq_examples\tensorflow_lite_label_image is not working.

The problem is that it does not display an image in the rectangle? when I hold a picture over the camera module?

I'm using the TFT display part# RK055HDMIPI4M

5.5 inch 720*1280 TFT LCD display with touch sensitive overlay, 2-lane or 4-lane MIPI interface

0629210034_HDR.jpg0629210034a_HDR.jpg

What do you think is wrong with the camera module . There is no documentation on the camera? I'm not sure if it is configured right for this camera module?

Is there something in this example that has to be configured for this camera? the camera is part#901-77346

I'm evaluating this EVK for an element14 review, and would like to use this example in it , if I can get it to work.

Also if there are any other examples that you could steer me to it would be appreciate.

Thanks in Advance

Steve K

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
skruglewicz
Contributor III

thank you  kerryzhou for your help.

Somehow the SDK example started to work. Tte camera is now recognizing image's and they are being displayed on the Display. The sdk example you suggested also worked the first time. At least now I know the camera is working. thank you.

I am still having trouble with the tensorflow demo (evkmimxrt1170_tensorflow_lite_micro_label_image_cm7) though. The code keeps stopping at some missing code and the image is not detected?

I'll log another question with  the community on this.

Consider this question answered.

THank you

Steve K

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @skruglewicz 

Please test this project at first:

\SDK_2.9.2_MIMXRT1170-EVK\boards\evkmimxrt1170\driver_examples\csi\mipi_rgb\cm7

Just to check your hardware, your LCD, camera is the same as me, so, please run the above code at first, whether that works on your side or not?

I also tested your mentioned project, in the mcuxpresso IDE, it works OK, this is my picture:

kerryzhou_0-1624960543081.png

You can find the LCD and the camera can take the picture.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

skruglewicz
Contributor III

Thanks 

I'll give that a try when I get back to my lab.

I'll let you know what happens either way 

Thank you,

Steve K

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Ok, waiting for your updated information.

Best Regards,

kerry

skruglewicz
Contributor III

thank you  kerryzhou for your help.

Somehow the SDK example started to work. Tte camera is now recognizing image's and they are being displayed on the Display. The sdk example you suggested also worked the first time. At least now I know the camera is working. thank you.

I am still having trouble with the tensorflow demo (evkmimxrt1170_tensorflow_lite_micro_label_image_cm7) though. The code keeps stopping at some missing code and the image is not detected?

I'll log another question with  the community on this.

Consider this question answered.

THank you

Steve K

0 Kudos