您的意思是: 
已解决

build a Zephyr application on MIMXRT1060-EVK

跳至解决方案
2,170 次查看
steve0
Contributor II

Hi there,

I want to build a Zephyr application on MIMXRT1060-EVK so I followed the document  https://community.nxp.com/t5/Connects-Training-Material/Hands-On-Workshop-Build-Your-First-Zephyr-Ap... 

page 13 Install Chocolatey and Packages is ok.

page 14 install Bootstrap west always fail(see attached).

Do you know why this problem happen and how to solve it?

0 项奖励
1 解答
2,103 次查看
steve0
Contributor II

Hi Jeremy,

I had tried to turn off the "Ranswomare Security Protection" in Win10, but the problem still remain.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
6 回复数
2,147 次查看
steve0
Contributor II

Install Bootstrap west still fail after Windows 10 "Ranswomare Security Protection" is off. Do you have any other ideas?

0 项奖励
2,158 次查看
steve0
Contributor II

Hi there,

For this same problem, I try to follow the same steps from the same hand on workshop doc but instead of Window10-32 bit, this time I tested on Window10-64 bit.  

page 14 install Bootstrap west again fail(see attached).

Can any one help with this problem?

0 项奖励
2,094 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Please follow the guide to install west and it can work well on my PC.

jeremyzhou_0-1621324752658.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
2,154 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi, Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you. you may have to revise or disable your Windows 10 "Ranswomare Security Protection" setting to allow you to write files to your directories. Have a great day, TIC ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: - If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you! - We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 项奖励
2,104 次查看
steve0
Contributor II

Hi Jeremy,

I had tried to turn off the "Ranswomare Security Protection" in Win10, but the problem still remain.

0 项奖励
2,085 次查看
steve0
Contributor II

I found the bug, West now work.

0 项奖励