Using the SLN-LOCAL2-IOT to detect voice commands, how to inhibit false command detections?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Using the SLN-LOCAL2-IOT to detect voice commands, how to inhibit false command detections?

ソリューションへジャンプ
587件の閲覧回数
RitaD
Contributor II

In normal operation we encounter a number of false voice commands. To inhibit this false voice commands, I have used in the Cyberon DSMT program the global settings: energy threshold = 200 , confi.reward=-10 SG Diff.reword= -10 and ending Silence = 0,12. I have read the page "https://tool.cyberon.com.tw/DSMT_V2/index.php?lang=en"
For some commands, I have put the command confi.reward on -20. Does this value overwrites the global confi.reward or must we apply both values?
Are there other actions to do in order to inhibit the false voice commands?

ラベル(1)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
576件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @RitaD,

As mentioned on AN13212 Chapter "4.1 DSMT tuning parameters", both the Confidence Reward and the SG Difference Reward can be used to tune recognizability of the commands, so decreasing them would also decrease false alarms. Adding garbage words (as described on chapter 4.2) is also used to decrease detection of false alarms.

Finally, the command-specific rewards do not override the global values. This AppNote also mentions that "The global and command rewards work to offset each other. In other words, the total reward is the sum of the both." It is not an overwrite, but a combination of both.

BR,
Edwin.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
577件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @RitaD,

As mentioned on AN13212 Chapter "4.1 DSMT tuning parameters", both the Confidence Reward and the SG Difference Reward can be used to tune recognizability of the commands, so decreasing them would also decrease false alarms. Adding garbage words (as described on chapter 4.2) is also used to decrease detection of false alarms.

Finally, the command-specific rewards do not override the global values. This AppNote also mentions that "The global and command rewards work to offset each other. In other words, the total reward is the sum of the both." It is not an overwrite, but a combination of both.

BR,
Edwin.

543件の閲覧回数
RitaD
Contributor II
Thanks. I will take a look at chapter 4.2 Garbage words. I did not yet tried this.
0 件の賞賛