キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Problems using RT500 SPI slave peripheral

370件の閲覧回数
djgj
Contributor II
We are using RT555 for our latest product development and we have hit a problem.

We are trying to use SPI peripheral in RT555 as a slave SPI device but we are unable to make it work.

We tried to work with MCUxpresso sample application and it seems to not work. 
We have 2 RT595 EVK boards (no modifications) connected (JP26 - HS_SPI_1 pins) as described in these examples.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-22 at 09.21.56 (1).jpeg

attached here the result of dma_b2b_transfer_master, dma_b2b_transfer_slave

thumbnail_image.png

The results are similar for other three variants of the SPI examples in mcuxpresso.

Anyone has been able to run this examples on EVK boards without problems? am i missing something?

Thanks for the support.

Regards,
djgj
0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)

203件の閲覧回数
pavel_krenek
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I was checking the all the examples, and it looks on my evb revision it is working correctly. I was testing in IAR and also in MCUXpresso. First started slave and after that start master spi example.

SPI connection on your evb pictures looks OK and what about powering of the EVB? Are you same usb as for programming?

Best regards,

Pavel

0 件の賞賛
返信

198件の閲覧回数
djgj
Contributor II
Hello,
Yes i am using J40 USB for programming and checking logs. Is my board revision same as yours?

Regards,
djgj
0 件の賞賛
返信

195件の閲覧回数
pavel_krenek
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

J40 is OK - regarding the revision - you have higher than me so I expect that should be good, but I am going to get the same revision as you have to be absolutely sure.

Could you share some screenshot of the communication from the scope and logic analyzer?

Regards,

Pavel Krenek

0 件の賞賛
返信

292件の閲覧回数
pavel_krenek
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you share also revision of the board on the back side of the EVB?

Best regards,

Pavel Krenek

0 件の賞賛
返信

288件の閲覧回数
djgj
Contributor II

Hello Pavel,
    Please find the board revision details in this pic.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-29 at 14.41.32.jpeg

Thank you,

djgj

0 件の賞賛
返信