次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Old version of VGLite driver in recent RT1170 SW examples

1,442件の閲覧回数
Juozas
Contributor III

Dear NXP,

I was reviewing recent RT1170 VGLite application notes (and accompanied software, namely AN13778_SW and AN13768_SW) and noticed both examples are using older revision (3.0.13_rev2) of VGLite GPU Driver. The current version in MCUX_SDK is 3.0.15_rev4 as noted in ChangeLogKSDK.txt inside vglite folder. Newer version supports vector path stroking and other important features our project depends on. Mentioned revisions are incompatible enough.

Can anyone update those examples to use recent version of VGLite GPU Driver? We don't want to "fork" the driver code.

Furthermore, I'd like to add a comment that reporting such issues through community forums seems inefficient. It would be more convenient if we could just create an issue inside code repository (e.g. GitHub, since I saw NXP hosts some code repos including MCUX_SDK there). I was unable to find VGLite code there.

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

1,433件の閲覧回数
Juozas
Contributor III

Any comments from NXP?

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,417件の閲覧回数
CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Juozas, I'll take your comments and I will say it to the design software SDK, so, may be you will find the new version of VGLite in the new release SDK

Thanks a lot, have a good day

1,400件の閲覧回数
Juozas
Contributor III
Thank you.