cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQS for IMX RT - 1064

sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi All, 

I have found a sample for MQS  "SDK SDK_2.3.0_EVK-M" and it is for the IMX-RT-1050 series.

But I am using IMX-RT-1064 and after a lots work on porting and all it is not working ... 

So, If there is any working sample code for the IMX-RT 1064, then please share me.

Your support is highly appreciative.

Looking forward for the support ...

Thanks 

SR 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I am checking it with the related team. I will provide it for you if any updated information for it.

0 Kudos

sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi @fangfang,Thanks for your message ....Your all the effort are highly appreciative ... Awaiting for your support for the MQS IMX RT - 1064 sample code .RegardsSRFrom: fangfang <admin@community.nxp.com>Sent: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 07:48:55 To: Sachin Singh <sachin.singh@mantratec.com>Subject: Re: - MQS for IMX RT - 1064

NXP Community

Re: MQS for IMX RT - 1064

reply from fangfang in i.MX RT - View the full discussion

Hello,I am checking it with the related team. I will provide it for you if any updated information for it.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on NXP Community

Start a new discussion in i.MX RT by email or at NXP Community

Following Re: MQS for IMX RT - 1064 in these streams:

Inbox

This email was sent by NXP Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from NXP Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

s

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. 

0 Kudos