您的意思是: 
已解决

MCU-Link debug probe connector

跳至解决方案
893 次查看
Eugene3
Contributor II

Hi all

Could you share the datasheet of J6 connector (302-1-10P-SMT-D, Junhao) ?

I'd like to make cables for debugging i.MXRT board, but I couldn't find the connector dimension information.

Is it same as 20021511-00010T1LF of Amphenol ICC?

0 项奖励
1 解答
825 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Eugene3 ,

Yes, any connector be connected as long as it meets the spec of 2x5pin & 50mil pitch connector can be used!

You even also can use the standard JTAG interface if you design your own RT1170 board, then you can use the JLINK as the debugger.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
4 回复数
863 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Eugene3 ,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

At first, just check with you, you are using the MCU LINK or the MCU LINK PRO?

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/mcuxpresso-software-and-tools-/mcu-link-deb...

or this one:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/mcuxpresso-software-and-tools-/mcu-link-pro...

This one for J6?

kerryzhou_0-1696493111501.png

If this one, it is 2*5, 50mil interface, you just need to find the related cable.

As I know, the MCU-LINK should contains this cable, you can't find it, right?

10-pin Cortex Ribbon Cable 4″ length with 50 mil connectors

1.jpg

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
853 次查看
Eugene3
Contributor II

Hi @kerryzhou 

Thank you for your prompt replying.

I'll use MCU-Link Debug Probe, not Pro.

Actually I have not purchased the debugger yet, and I'm designing schematic of my application using RT1170. I'd like to use the same connector as the one on debugger in my application, but I couldn't find the connector spec.

I'm not familiar with SWD connector. Can any connector be connected as long as it meets the spec of 2x5pin & 50mil pitch connector?

0 项奖励
826 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Eugene3 ,

Yes, any connector be connected as long as it meets the spec of 2x5pin & 50mil pitch connector can be used!

You even also can use the standard JTAG interface if you design your own RT1170 board, then you can use the JLINK as the debugger.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
822 次查看
Eugene3
Contributor II

Thank you, I understand.

0 项奖励