Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yocto build error: imx8mqevk - armnn

manizillion
Contributor IV

Hi ,

I am getting these following errors when i do bitbake armnn ,

Sstate summary: Wanted 28 Found 6 Missed 22 Current 3663 (21% match, 99% complete)
NOTE: Executing Tasks
ERROR: armnn-19.08-r1 do_prepare_recipe_sysroot: The file /usr/lib/libneuralnetworks.so is installed by both imx-gpu-viv and nn-imx, aborting
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/sarath/agljellyfish/build/tmp/work/aarch64-agl-linux/armnn/19.08-r1/temp/log.do_prepare_recipe_sysroot.5367
ERROR: Task (/home/sarath/agljellyfish/bsp/meta-imx/meta-ml/recipes-libraries/armnn/armnn_git.bb:do_prepare_recipe_sysroot) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 5521 tasks of which 5520 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

Summary: 1 task failed:
/home/sarath/agljellyfish/bsp/meta-imx/meta-ml/recipes-libraries/armnn/armnn_git.bb:do_prepare_recipe_sysroot
Summary: There was 1 WARNING message shown.
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

karangajjar
Senior Contributor II

Hi Manivannan s ,

We have successfully executed bitbake armnn in Yocto zeus. We are using Ubuntu 16.04 for the same.

Can you please provide above information and detailed steps for the error that you are facing?

Regards,

Karan Gajjar

0 Kudos

manizillion
Contributor IV

I am integrating 5.4.3 bsp , meta-ml, meta-sdk into a agl framework, I am encountering these errors.

bitbake armnn

ERROR: armnn-19.08-r1 do_prepare_recipe_sysroot: The file /usr/lib/libneuralnetworks.so is installed by both imx-gpu-viv and nn-imx, aborting

Not sure how to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos

karangajjar
Senior Contributor II

Hi Manivannan s,

From the error it seems, imx-gpu-viv and nn-imx both are trying to install libneuralnetworks.so in the out package.

So please go through the *.inc and *.bb file for imx-gpu-viv and nn-imx, and try finding out the place from where the libneuralnetworks.so is getting installed. We believe you will find something like this "${libdir}/libneuralnetworks${SOLIBS}" in both the *inc or *.bb files. So you can remove the that from one of the FILES_ variables or any other place from where it is installing and try compiling again.

Regards,

Karan Gajjar

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Good!

0 Kudos