Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yocto 编译 busybox和 直接使用编译链编译差别

xfg
Contributor I

使用这个配置:

imx-linux-sumo -m imx-4.14.78-1.0.0

DISTRO=fsl-imx-xwayland MACHINE=imx8mmevk source fsl-setup-release.sh -b build-xwayland

使用yocto按照此连https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors/yocto%E5%8D%95%E7%8B%AC%E7%BC%96%E8%AF%91busybox/m-p/1044924,修改源码重新编译,替换文件系统,还是不支持中文。直接使用编译链编译同样版本busybox也是修改同样源码和使用yocto导出.config文件,ls后是能局部变化.pngQQ图片20210126104341.png正常显示中文。感觉yocto修改源码,编译没有生效。

0 Kudos
9 Replies

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You use "bitbake" command and the '-f' option that mean force to compile the busybox. Then use the "bitbake" command and '-f' option to build the whole image again.

e.g.

bitbake busybox -c compile -f 

bitbake fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx -f

0 Kudos

xfg
Contributor I

image目录下rootfs文件创建日期还是旧的,感觉没有重新编译感觉

0 Kudos

xfg
Contributor I

是否在work目录下busybox文件进行修改

0 Kudos

xfg
Contributor I
你好,这条命令bitbake fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx -f花费时间后长,有更高效果方法吗,之前bitbake fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx,是否可以跳过do_compile,直接install,缩短时间,我只需要编译后rootfs文件,在IMX_YOCTO_PROJECT_USERS_GUIDE.pdf文件中没有找有关命令
0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Or you may build a smaller rootfs then the building time will shorter.

bitbake core-image-full-cmdline (smaller size of rootfs)

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The first time building will spend longer time only. Then the building time will short that base on what you have modify in the source code.

0 Kudos

xfg
Contributor I

感觉busybox里面工具都没有更新,只有busybox更新了,创建时间有变化

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If you have busybox source code, you can build it by using ARM gcc toolchain. After build, you can copy it to your rootfs.

0 Kudos

xfg
Contributor I

这种方法试过,生成busybox不会busybox.nosuid和busybox.suid两个文件,不知这个怎么打包,编译mount改名并直接替换文件系统里面指定mount.util-linux,出现运行失败,编译ls替换文件系统ls.coreutils是正常,可以显示中文

0 Kudos