cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is ssi's sys clock from?

剑明廖
Contributor I

1.png

In this figure we can see that ssi's bit clock comes from ssi's sys clock,but where is ssi's sys clock from?

What is the relationship between ssi's sys clock and ssi_clk_root?

We can found the ssi_clk_root in the following figure.(ssi1_clk_root、ssi2_clk_root、ssi3_clk_root).

2.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Actually, the SSI sys clock and ssix_clk_root are the different wordings for the same thing. This sys clock comes from the clock controller module, it is ssi1_clk_root for the SSI1 module, ssi2_clk_root for the SSI2 module and ssi3_clk_root for the SSI3 module.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

剑明廖
Contributor I

Thank you for your answer,it is helpful to me.
But I have some other problem,can you help me ?

I configure ssi1 as network mode,bit  clock and frame sync generated internally,and route ssi1 to AUD3.

But the bit clock and frame clock don't generate on AUD3!!! Why?

I output source of SSI1_CLK_ROOT on CLKO2 pin and sure it has started. The bit TXDIR also set 1 to output the clock.And the audmux configure as:

port 3 ptcr = 0x84000800

port 3 pdcr = 0x0

port 1 ptcr = 0x800

port 1 pdcr = 0x4000

Where did I go wrong?

Best regards to you!

0 Kudos