cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is android_O8.0.0_1.0.0_source?

Jump to solution
conteczxy
Contributor III

Hi, I  want to upgrade my imx6q sabre-sd board to android 8.0.

the document says that the O8.0.0_1.0.0 release package includes Android source code patches android_O8.0.0_1.0.0_source.tar.gz, but I didn't find it in the nxp website.

Where to get it ?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xiyuan

one can look at

i.MX 6/7 Android proprietary Source Code

and android documentation on

i.MX Software | NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

danwei_luo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xiyuan,

As you can find from "Android User's Guide" Chapter 3.1, the command:

"source ~/imx-o8.0.0_1.0.0/imx_android_setup.sh" will run the script, and use "repo sync" in the script to get Android Source Code from Internet.

Best regards,

Danwei