Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can i find imx6sx-sdb-m4.dtb ?

Jump to solution
mmmtq2011
Contributor I

Hi,

I've been trying to test the ping-pong example on the imx6sx-sdb board, following this tutorial. I noticed that the device tree file used in this is different than the one I have in the SD-card that came with the board, which is "imx6sx-sdb.dtb", while the device tree used in the tutorial is "imx6sx-sdb-m4.dtb". So I've tried to change the command :

setenv fdt_file imx6sx-sdb-m4.dtb

into:

setenv fdt_file imx6sx-sdb.dtb

but the system will crash when I boot it. I've been looking for the same device tree that is used in the tutorial, but I could not find it anywhere. if anyone could tell me where can I find it, it would be appreciated. 

Best regards, 

Mohammed

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
radhikasomaiya
Senior Contributor II

Hi mmmtq2011@gmail.com,

Please try the pre-built images of i.MX6SoloX from i.MX Software and Development Tools | NXP . You will see the zImage-imx6sx-sdb-m4.dtb there. Also, please refer to the    i.MX Linux User Guide for flashing and booting the i.MX6SoloX.

Regards,

Radhika

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
radhikasomaiya
Senior Contributor II

Hi mmmtq2011@gmail.com,

Please try the pre-built images of i.MX6SoloX from i.MX Software and Development Tools | NXP . You will see the zImage-imx6sx-sdb-m4.dtb there. Also, please refer to the    i.MX Linux User Guide for flashing and booting the i.MX6SoloX.

Regards,

Radhika

0 Kudos
mmmtq2011
Contributor I

thanks it works ! 

0 Kudos