want to purchase 841-MCIMX53-START (IMX Board)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to purchase 841-MCIMX53-START (IMX Board)

rudrapratapsing
Contributor I

I want to purchase 841-MCIMX53-START (IMX Board) . Can anyone have idea of Custom clerance Process ? How muchit is charged in india? What is the process.

I want to puchase it from MOUSER a vendor of freescale.

Anyone have idea/Please suggest Me

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

rudrapratapsing
Contributor I

thanks a lot

Jorge Muñoz said:

Hi,

I also purchased the i.MX53 QSB and had it delivered to my country (Colombia), I used I well known courier here and they gave me an estimate of what would be the amount to pay in customs and taxes and how much would their services cost.
So that way I knew upfront what I had to pay before I ordered the board.

I would recommend asking someone you know that does purchases in the US, he might probably recommend a good courier.

Also there is form you have to fill that states what is the destination and use you are going to give to the electronics purchased. My order almost got canceled because the seller only sent me the form many days after I did the purchase, that also caused the order to take along time before it was sent to the courier.
The form name is the ECS form (End Consignee Statement / End Use Certificacion). I recomment sending the seller an email requesting the form if you don't receive it in the following days after your purchase.

Good luck

0 Kudos

ManuMartinez
Contributor I

Unfortunately Mouser makes you fill a form about to US exporting laws (or something like that). On the other hand they have a lot of  iMX parts (in comparison with Digikey and  Farnell). I would say that Farnell has more parts even than Digikey but their prices (at least in Spain) are crazy.

Regards.

0 Kudos

JorgeMuaᄆoz
Contributor I

Hi,

I also purchased the i.MX53 QSB and had it delivered to my country (Colombia), I used I well known courier here and they gave me an estimate of what would be the amount to pay in customs and taxes and how much would their services cost.
So that way I knew upfront what I had to pay before I ordered the board.

I would recommend asking someone you know that does purchases in the US, he might probably recommend a good courier.

Also there is form you have to fill that states what is the destination and use you are going to give to the electronics purchased. My order almost got canceled because the seller only sent me the form many days after I did the purchase, that also caused the order to take along time before it was sent to the courier.
The form name is the ECS form (End Consignee Statement / End Use Certificacion). I recomment sending the seller an email requesting the form if you don't receive it in the following days after your purchase.

Good luck

0 Kudos