Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unreachable fsl-arm-yocto-bsp

Jump to solution
woutervandenoev
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to get fsl-arm-yocto-bsp, but it looks like there is an issue with the server.

I use this documentation for setting up my yocto build environment: http://www.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/supporting-information/EUF-SDS-T0106.pdf 

repo init -u git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-3.10.17-1.0.0_ga
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
fatal: cannot obtain manifest git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wouter,

I just tried my self to getting the repo you mentioned and I did not find any problem.

Please note, when 'repo init' process is completed, the source code is checked out into the directory <BSP-Directory>/sources. A successful initialization will end with a message stating that Repo is initialized in your working directory. Your client directory should contain a hidden .repo directory where files such as the manifest will be kept.

If errors occur during repo initialization, try deleting the .repo directory and running the repo initialization command again.

If the problems persists verify that you have internet connection and you may contact your system administrator because if you are using firewalls or porxy server this may avoid conenction to repo.
Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wouter,

I just tried my self to getting the repo you mentioned and I did not find any problem.

Please note, when 'repo init' process is completed, the source code is checked out into the directory <BSP-Directory>/sources. A successful initialization will end with a message stating that Repo is initialized in your working directory. Your client directory should contain a hidden .repo directory where files such as the manifest will be kept.

If errors occur during repo initialization, try deleting the .repo directory and running the repo initialization command again.

If the problems persists verify that you have internet connection and you may contact your system administrator because if you are using firewalls or porxy server this may avoid conenction to repo.
Regards,
Carlos

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos