显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

unable to fetch url nnshark-2023.11.imx-r0

21 次查看
amar_123
Contributor I

hi

I'm building full image with populate_sdk getting an error as mentioned below 

WARNING: nnshark-2023.11.imx-r0 do_fetch: failed to fetch URL gitsm://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/common;protocol=git;name=common;subpath=common;nobranch=1;lfs=True;bareclone=1;nobranch=1; attempting MIRRORS if available

ERROR: nnshark-2023..11.imx-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL 'gitsm://anongit.freedesktop.orggstreamer/common;protocol=git;name=common;subpath=common;nobranch=1;lfs=True;bareclone=1;nobranch=1' unable to fetch URL from any source

ERROR: nnshark-2023.11.imx-r0 do_fetch: gitsm: submodule download failed: Fetcherror Fetcher failure for URL: 'gitsm://anongit.freedesktop.orggstreamer/common;protocol=git;name=common;subpath=common;nobranch=1;lfs=True;bareclone=1;nobranch=1' unable to fetch URL from any source

could someone please help me regarding the error mentioned above ?

thanks and regards

Amar

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

5 次查看
thomas642daniel
Contributor I

Hello,

You are encountering issues with fetching a submodule from the specified URL. Ensure that your network connection is stable and you have the necessary permissions to access the repository. If the primary URL is down, you can try using alternative mirrors if available.

I hope this info helpful to you.

0 项奖励
回复