cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

udev is not working at the time of booting

sachusanal
Contributor III

Hi All,

I have created automount script for SD card. what I here by attach the script for your reference. I am using udev rules for automounting and unmounting for this script. my automount script conatains three files storage-automount.sh , storage-autounmount.sh  these script will be placed on /lib/udev location the another rules script 85-storage-automount.rules will paste on /etc/udev/rules.sh

this script will working fine when running time of the board. if the SD will present at the time of booting its's not mounting /media location what I am missing ?

Regards

Sachu

Original Attachment has been moved to: storage-automount.sh

Original Attachment has been moved to: storage-autounmount.sh

Original Attachment has been moved to: 85-storage-automount.rules.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I can suggest simply add a startup script to mount the card if it is present at boot time.

Have a great day,

Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                            

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!                                                                                       

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                            

0 Kudos

sachusanal
Contributor III

Hai victor ,

Thanks for your Suggestion

Regards

Sachu

0 Kudos