cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the interval of the reading data through IIC1 is too long

zhanghan
Contributor II

QQ图片20171128164301.png

I use imx6 IIC1 to monitor my power,but i find the interval between every twice data is 1.6s,because when power off ,the ch1 is power off  before system 3.3V power 300ms ,so I want to get the chI data  during the 300ms.then I can determine whether the voltage of ch1 is lower , but now the interval between every  two times of data is 1.6s,so Most of the time I can't get data,rare time i can get the data 。during the last pic ,the yellow line is SCL of IIC,the blue is the voltage of 

CH1 。the interval of the cusor is 1.6s approximately。can somebody tell me how to reduce the 1.6s。is it related with Kernel?

1.png3.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zhang

long interval may be due to printfs, also one can try to run application on separate core.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

zhanghan
Contributor II

Can you tell me more detail?what does “ one can try to run application on separate core”mean?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos