cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the Board-mx6q_sabresd.c file of imx6q

Jump to solution
maninwind
Contributor II

Hi, my platform is imx6q, linux core is 3.14.28-r0.

My problem is that i can't find the board setup file of the imx6q (like "Board-mx6q_sabresd.c") in 3.14.28-r0.

Could anyone show me the correct file path?

Thanks a lot. : )

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi xin wang,

It's *.dts file, not *.c. In the yocto it use the device tree structure.

Have a nice day
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi xin wang,

The path is root/arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-sabresd.dts. You can check the path in your source code.

linux-2.6-imx.git - Freescale i.MX Linux Tree

Have a nice day
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
maninwind
Contributor II

Hi Dan Wang,

Thanks for reply.

I have checked the *.dts file, it seems like a configuration for chip resource, but i need the C source file, like "Board-mx6q_sabresd.c", which Implements the board initial API (like "mx6_sabresd_board_init"), the uart initial API (like "mx6q_sabresd_init_uart"), etc.

Thanks a lot. : )

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi xin wang,

It's *.dts file, not *.c. In the yocto it use the device tree structure.

Have a nice day
Dan

0 Kudos
maninwind
Contributor II

Hi Dan Wang,

Thank you, i will try to understand the device tree structure, where could i get the referenced documents?

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi xin wang,

You're welcome. It's my pleasure:smileyhappy:. You can read and refer to the Freescale_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf provide in our website. And the Yocto training also can help you, Yocto Training - HOME   If you have new questions you can create new threads in our community.

Have a nice day and weekend

Dan

0 Kudos