system wakeup from shutdown

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system wakeup from shutdown

pratyushtomar
Contributor IV

I am i.MX6UL processor and earlier when I was using kernel "Linux imx6ulevk 4.1.15-1.1.1+gd5d7c02" my board used to wakeup from shutdown if I set the /sys/classrtc/rtc0/wakealarm before shutdown with no problems. But after upgrading kernel to "Linux imx6ulevk 4.1.15-1.2.0+g77f6154" my board is not waking up from shutdown even though everything is same as before except for change in kernel. What can be the reason for this?

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

pratyushtomar
Contributor IV

Hi Carlos, Actually it was not working earlier also but after NXP help they recommended changing a mask value from 0x61 to 0x6b for 

snvs_poweroff: snvs-poweroff  in imx6ul.dtsi. But now this doesn't work.

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pratyush,

most likely the problem is the device tree. The drivers in the newest kernel can be referencing the device tree nodes in a different way than the previous kernel, so you need a device tree that matches with the new kernel.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos