cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.swf file in Yocto

deepanrajanbara
Contributor IV

Hi Sir,

Ours is a i.mx6 base processor with linux 3.10.17 Kernel (Yocto File system). Actually we wanted to play .swf file in Yocto file system so we tried installing firefox.But in firefox we are not able to open the swf file.Is there any application available to play the swf file from NXP side. If so what is the procedure to compile the application.Is there flash player available for yocto.Please reply asap.

Thank you,

Deepanraj.A

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

deepanrajanbara
Contributor IV

There no bitbake file available. you need to download gnash player source code and stand alone compile must be done

0 Kudos

senthilkumar_s1
Contributor II

our kernel version is 3.10.53, will it support gnash opensource player?. what is the recipe and dependencies for this, from where we will get this recipe.

0 Kudos

deepanrajanbara
Contributor IV

yes we actually used gnash opensource player

0 Kudos

senthilkumar_s1
Contributor II

Any update on this? we are also facing the same issue. Please reply asap.

0 Kudos

deepanrajanbara
Contributor IV

Is There any other player in imx6 which is possible to play SWF file and if so can you provided the source code and the cross-compilation procedure to compile for yocto

Thank you,

Deepanraj.A

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Deepanraj

adobe flash player was supported on i.MX5x platforms but

not more supported on i.MX6.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

deepanrajanbara
Contributor IV

Hi,

Is there any other player which is capable of playing .swf file on i.Mx6 ?

As Mentioned it is available in i.Mx5x is it possible to build in i.Mx6 ?

Is it licensed version if no can i get the link to the source code of flash player implemented on iMx5x

Thank you,

Deepanraj.A

0 Kudos