您的意思是: 
已解决

[solved]imx6 USB Camera

跳至解决方案
3,125 次查看
mauriciokarrei
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm trying build an image yocto with gstreamer. I added on local.conf file the IMAGE_INSTALL_append:  "gst-plugins-base-meta gst-plugins-good-meta gst-ffmpeg gst-fsl-plugin" modules, and executed the process from this link: https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-93688

The output from the command  "gst-launch v4l2src ! mfw_v4lsink" is:

root@cgtqmx6:~# gst-launch v4l2src ! mfw_v4lsink

MFW_GST_V4LSINK_PLUGIN 3.0.11 build on Jul 30 2015 17:48:50.

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.

ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Cannot identify device '/dev/video0'.

Additional debug info:

/home/polosulorg/yocto/bsp-scripts/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gst-plugins-good/0.10.31-r8/gst-plugins-good-0.10.31/sys/v4l2/v4l2_calls.c(498): gst_v4l2_open (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:

system error: No such file or directory

Setting pipeline to NULL ...

Total rendered:0

Freeing pipeline ...

[--->FINALIZE v4l_sink

The device is not creating the /dev/video0. To create a new /dev/video0 I'm executing the command "mknod /dev/video0 c 81 0". After it, the output from the command "gst-launch v4l2src ! mfw_v4lsink" is:

root@cgtqmx6:~# gst-launch v4l2src ! mfw_v4lsink

MFW_GST_V4LSINK_PLUGIN 3.0.11 build on Jul 30 2015 17:48:50.

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.

ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Could not open device '/dev/video0' for reading and writing.

Additional debug info:

/home/polosulorg/yocto/bsp-scripts/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gst-plugins-good/0.10.31-r8/gst-plugins-good-0.10.31/sys/v4l2/v4l2_calls.c(512): gst_v4l2_open (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:

system error: No such device or address

Setting pipeline to NULL ...

Total rendered:0

Freeing pipeline ...

[--->FINALIZE v4l_sink

Can you help-me?

Thanks

0 项奖励
1 解答
1,521 次查看
mauriciokarrei
Contributor II

Problem solved. I bought a new USB Camera with another driver. It's work perfectly.

Thank you so much.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
1,522 次查看
mauriciokarrei
Contributor II

Problem solved. I bought a new USB Camera with another driver. It's work perfectly.

Thank you so much.

0 项奖励
1,521 次查看
arkceajin
Contributor I

Hello Mauricio Karrei

I got the exact same problem as you. What is the difference between the old one with the new one?
Could you please share the solution? 

Thank you

0 项奖励
1,521 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mauricio Karrei,

I am very glad you have solved your problem. So I closed this thread, if you have any other questions you can create new threads in our community.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards

Dan

0 项奖励