cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sabresd imx7 board schematics

Jump to solution
adnanali
Contributor III

I need schematics for both sabresd board and epdc panel.

i.MX 7Dual SABRE Board|NXP

Can you please refer me from where can I download them if they are available publicly. If they are not available to public kindly let me know whether Max17135 PMIC chip is connected on sabre board or the epdc panel.

Regards

Labels (4)
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi adnan

please check

Schematics (2)

Design files for i.MX 7Dual (REV D)

Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files for i.MX 7Dual (REV D)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Max17135 PMIC chip is located on IMXEBOOKDC4 board, one can try to enter service

request for obtaining it (note NDA may be needed).

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

9 Replies
elenarimoldi
Contributor II

I am having an issue with loading images on the EPD - any idea where this error might come from:

IMG_3037.JPG

0 Kudos
marcocavallini
Contributor V

Could you please point me to the iMX7DSABRESD schematics in PDF format ?

0 Kudos
indirokanovic
Contributor II

marcocavallini‌ here it is. Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files for i.MX 7Dual

I meant to attach pdf directly but you will need to agree to NDA and download it yourself.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi adnan

please check

Schematics (2)

Design files for i.MX 7Dual (REV D)

Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files for i.MX 7Dual (REV D)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Max17135 PMIC chip is located on IMXEBOOKDC4 board, one can try to enter service

request for obtaining it (note NDA may be needed).

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

elenarimoldi
Contributor II

Hi igorpadykov,

I have the same problem of Jonathan, I am looking for the schematics of i.MX7 Dual board, but the link you mentioned does not seem to contain this information. Any idea on where else I can look at for this information?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Elena

I checked link, below is schematics of i.MX7 Dual board

pastedImage_1.jpg

Best regards
igor

elenarimoldi
Contributor II

thanks igorpadykov! I could find the schematics.

I now have another issue - I am trying to find the waveform for the specific epdc that I am using - a 13.3" E-Ink (model ED133UT2). I cannot find the waveform in the /lib/firmware/imx/epdc directory (although I did find the waveform for smaller displays, especially the 6inches ones). Do you have any idea where I might find this information or how I could generate the waveform specific for this display?

0 Kudos
karolmlynczak
Contributor II

I also join in the request to find waveform to ED133UT2 screen. The file witch waveform should be called epdc_ED133UT2.fw or epdc_E133UT2.fw.ihex.

jhtate1
Contributor I

Hello igorpadykov,

Do you have these same schematics in Altium?

Thank you.

0 Kudos