question about two parallel camera inputs of I.MX6.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about two parallel camera inputs of I.MX6.

lynn1
Contributor I

i have question about two parallel camera inputs of I.MX6. Can the both parallel cameras'  video streams be inputted individually on the same time with no fault causing for each?

0 Kudos
6 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Lynn

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Lynn

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Are you referring to have the 2 video feeds simultaneously stored into the board?, or transmitted to a display?, which i.MX6 are you using?

0 Kudos

lynn1
Contributor I

any more advice or follow up?

0 Kudos

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

well, yes, you can simultaneously display 2 video feeds.

the difference between the C and the D in the i.mx6 nomenclature is the silicon revision.

Take a look at the errata document for changes:

i.MX6Q: i.MX 6Quad Family of Applications Processors

0 Kudos

lynn1
Contributor I

Thx for quick response!

I’m referring to have the 2 video feeds simultaneously stored into the board. after storing into the board, we’ll process video data, then transmit data to a display or other device. we are using quad core MCIMX6Q6AVT10AC or  MCIMX6Q6AVT10AD for our design, what's difference between MCIMX6Q6AVT10AC and MCIMX6Q6AVT10AD?

0 Kudos