planed Android Support for i.MX7 or i.MX6UL?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planed Android Support for i.MX7 or i.MX6UL?

Jump to solution
florian12
Contributor III

Hi,

Does anybody know if there will be a Android release for:

a) NXP i.MX6UL

b) NXP i.MX7

?

The i.MX6UL has very limited graphic capabilities, so not sure if it is even possible to run Android here (might be not possible)

The i.MX7 has more but still compared to his older brother the 6 less graphic capabilities. 

Any one has more information or know where to get them?

Thanks

Labels (4)
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There are no plans to support Android on the i.MX6UL platform.

The Android support for the i.MX7 series processors should become available in one month.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There are no plans to support Android on the i.MX6UL platform.

The Android support for the i.MX7 series processors should become available in one month.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!