cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx53 lvds and hdmi dual display

zhangenvi
Contributor I

all,

lvds and hdmi dual displays, Input Parallel Display Ports is all di0. lvds and hdmi will not display together. And video of lvds is faintness. And lvds is conneted at channel 0 output lvds port. how to solve it? Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

zhangenvi
Contributor I
u-boot boot args set HDMI,LVDS(XGA) not used.you can select one of them
0 Kudos

guaguann
Contributor I

In this case, connect both two displays to DI0 and share the same configuration of IPU.

And make sure using the same format and resolution for these two displays. MX53 supports that.  

zhang envi said:

Nan SHENG said:

I'm wondering if you want to use the parellel interface or lvds/hdmi? If you want to display dual display the inputs from lvds and hdmi, do you want to display the same content on the two displays or display independently?

yes,want to display the same content on the two displays,  both are connected at di0.

0 Kudos

zhangenvi
Contributor I

Nan SHENG said:

I'm wondering if you want to use the parellel interface or lvds/hdmi? If you want to display dual display the inputs from lvds and hdmi, do you want to display the same content on the two displays or display independently?

yes,want to display the same content on the two displays,  both are connected at di0.

0 Kudos

guaguann
Contributor I

0 Kudos

Yanfei_Sun
Contributor IV

you have to enable IPU di1 display and connect LVDS to it by setting the LVDS register if you want to show independent contents on the two displays.

if you just want to duplicate the content on the secondary display, it is feasible to use di0 only.

0 Kudos