cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple xip_board drivers for RT 1176

johnvanmaanen
Contributor I

Good morning,

In the SDK components for the i.MX RT1176 we see 2 different xip_board drivers with the same name and version 2.0.1 (see attachement). Changing the selection here changes the behavior of the system, so in the end they are not the same components. Can anyone provide more information about these drivers and their dependencies? If they are different, why do they have the same name and version? To use ROMAPI, we need to change for some reason to the second one in the list, but this breaks the functionality of our application. Without changing the selection, we get a dependancy error.

Kind regards,

John

0 Kudos
3 Replies

johnvanmaanen
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply. I hope we will get an answer soon.

Kind regards,

John

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Now I've created a ticket in the JIRA for the SDK team to further check.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Can anyone provide more information about these drivers and their dependencies?
-- In my opinion, it seems a 'bug' and I'll report it to the SDK team for further checking.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos