Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple displays on imx6 solo

Jump to solution
jaiganesh
Contributor III

Hello there,

I would like to know what is the maximum number of displays that can be connected to imx6 solo processor.

As far as I know, in imx6 quad, we can connect upto 4 displays and I guess this is because of 2 IPUs available in the quad processor. Since we have only one IPU in imx6 solo processor, I would like to confirm on this.

Thanks,

Jai Ganesh S

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jai

I think 3 displays: IPU (2 Display Interfaces, may be routed to MIPI,LDB or HDMI) and EPDC.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jai

I think 3 displays: IPU (2 Display Interfaces, may be routed to MIPI,LDB or HDMI) and EPDC.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos