Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpspi reading the Rx Data always gives 0

Jump to solution
sbabu
Contributor III

Hi All,

I am using IMXRT1024's lpspi

If I read the FIFO count its shows 16 but when I read the Tx data register. Its always giving me 0. I have no issues in Tx from master to slave. But from slave to master I am always getting 0 data. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Subash

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sbabu 

Thank you for you answer.

I would like to know more details of how are you verifying this behaviour, I want to replicate the same steps you made, can you share with me this information and some images of your results?

If you can provide the name of the examples you are using it would be very helpfull too.

Best Regards, Miguel.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sbabu 

Can you tell me if you are using an example from MCUXpresso or is it a custom project?

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 Kudos
sbabu
Contributor III

@Miguel04 We are using MCUXpresso example of slave on one board. Other board is running Linux as master and we have taken the code snippets of MCU xpresso master code and using it there. 

Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sbabu 

Thank you for you answer.

I would like to know more details of how are you verifying this behaviour, I want to replicate the same steps you made, can you share with me this information and some images of your results?

If you can provide the name of the examples you are using it would be very helpfull too.

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 Kudos
sbabu
Contributor III

@Miguel04 We are able to get it working. Pls consider this as closed.