linux-imx 4.14.98_2.0.0 No Longer Working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

linux-imx 4.14.98_2.0.0 No Longer Working

david_ochs1
Contributor III

I tried to create a new yocto build based on linux-imx 4.14.98_2.0.0 today (repo init -u https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-manifest -b imx-linux-sumo -m imx-4.14.98-2.0.0_ga.xml), but I get the following error when I do bitbake -f -c compile linux-imx:

ERROR: linux-imx-4.14.98-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Unable to find revision 5d6cbeafb80c52af322a45985aa7b41f9b9ec66c in branch imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_gafile://0008-kernel_change_for_fmac_log_string.patch even from upstream
ERROR: linux-imx-4.14.98-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/linux-imx.git;protocol=https;branch=imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_gafile://0008-kernel_change_for_fmac_log_string.patch'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: linux-imx-4.14.98-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch

I have previously been able to build this version of Linux successfully; did something change? 

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos
5 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello David Ochs,

I’ll try to reproduce this error and report this issue. What MACHINE and DISTRO are you baking for?

Also, is this problem consistent? Have you tried it at different times? It has happened that some mirrors were having temporary problems and that after a couple of hours the fetch command were working again.

Regards,

0 Kudos

david_ochs1
Contributor III

Hi,

I apologize, I realize now that this error is related to the meta-murata-wireless layer, not the baseline NXP BSP.

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dave,

Thank you for updating this thread! I'm glad to hear you found the cause of the error.

Regards, 

0 Kudos

david_ochs1
Contributor III

Sorry, I didn't answer the rest of your questions:

MACHINE: imx8mmevk

DISTRO: fsl-imx-xwayland

0 Kudos

david_ochs1
Contributor III

I made a new BSP directory and used default.xml instead; that worked for me.