cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga - Build Error

rkp
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to build  kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga android source to run on MCIMX6Q-SD board ,  I got the following Error:

test@test2:/media/test/307C0D207C0CE308/myandroid$ lunch sabresd_6dq-user/bin/bash: prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.7/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: Permission denied

/bin/bash: prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.7/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: Permission denied

/bin/bash: build/core/find-jdk-tools-jar.sh: Permission denied

build/core/config.mk:367: *** Error: could not find jdk tools.jar, please install JDK6, which you can download from java.sun.com.  Stop.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'sabresd_6dq'

** Do you have the right repo manifest?

Please help me to Fix this issue.

Note: Followed steps mentioned in Android User's Guide document.

I have already Installed JDK 6 and JDK 7.

The Android source code is checked out in /media/  which is a NTFS partition.

Regards,

Roopesh

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Roopesh,

I haven't seen this error before, but let me post a couple of documents that will help you check if you have a correct host setup:

Android Virtual Machine Host Setup Recommendations

How to install Sun's JDK in Ubuntu for Android build

Apparently it is an issue with JDK, if you can uninstall both version you have and follow the procedure in these documents, please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
Sergio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

rkp
Contributor I

Hi serchMX,

Thank you for the reply. I think this error may come due to partition type issue. Actually the source code had placed in a non Linux partition (NTFS) . I checked the permission details of the specified file, but it doesn't have execute permission. Then i tried to change the permission but failed.

Then I checked out the source code in an ext4 partition, then this error had gone.

Regards,

Roopesh

0 Kudos