I've found an issue with the G2D HWC layer on i.MX8MQ, here is my setup:
- Android 10.0.0-2.5.0 release
- i.MX8MQ EVK platform
- MIPI display (800x1280 in my case)
- SF_PRIMARY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION set to 90 (standard AOSP orientation variable)
- SF_PRIMARY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION := 90
- SOONG_CONFIG_IMXPLUGIN_SF_PRIMARY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION = 90
That last variable changes the default display orientation from portrait to landscape in my case.
Refer to the forum 8MM-Android-rotation patch, the android interface can be rotated, but there is a problem with the video playback, please refer to the attached picture。
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you very much for your reply。I refer to the imx8mm rotation patch。Link:
do you mean that the display rotate 90, but the video doesn't? Yes.