imx8m-mini imx-atf and xlation tables

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx8m-mini imx-atf and xlation tables

NeilShipp-MSFT
Contributor II

Has anyone built and tested https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-atf for the imx8m-mini as a debug build?  I'm doing a board bringup not using Yocto, and I get a runtime assert in lib/xlat_tables/xlat_tables_common.c at line 388 using branch imx_4.14.78_1.0.0_ga.  The default value for MAX_XLAT_TABLES in plat/imx/imx8mm/include/platform_def.h is set to 4, which is too small to encompass the default memory map declared in plat/imx/imx8mm/imx8mm_bl31_setup.c

I can only assume that people using release builds are having undetected buffer overflows.

Neil Shipp

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you for the notification. I will escalate this internally to confirm what you are saying. I will update you as soon as I have an answer. Furthermore, I will let know your FAE about this, for sure he could help you.

Best Regards,

Diego 

0 Kudos

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I really apologize for the delay. But this problem was reviewed internally to find the root cause.

They pass me a patch that will increase the MAX_XLAT_TABLES to 8 and MAX_MMAP_REGIONS to 16. Hope this can solve your problem.

Best regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos