cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx8m mini evk: no output on MIPI-HDMI after kernel boots-up

harshamedu
Contributor I

Hi,

I the MIPI-HDMI output works fine during uboot. Once it starts loading kernel, the display vanishes. 

I am attaching the uboot setting. Please let me know hat's wrong with the settings.

IMX8M Mini EVK MIPI-HDMI Display 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

harshamedu
Contributor I

Hi,

It is imx8mm evk board. It was based on build 4.14.78. The person who built the package doesn't work with us. I loaded pre-built image of latest version 5.15.5 (imx-image-full-imx8mmevk.wic). The display MIPI-DSI to HDMI works fine. I have attached the uboot and kernel messages in my previous post. Is it possible to figure out from that what is happening ?   

0 Kudos

harshamedu
Contributor I

I couldn't find pre-built image with display enabled for linux version 4.14.78 Do you have ? 

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you can download the image from official website, the default images include this

"https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/i-mx-software/embedded-linux-for-i-mx-applicat..."

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

did you use imx8mm evk board or customized board? what did you change in the source code? did you use nxp pre-built images or your own built image? pls share with me more detailed information

0 Kudos