您的意思是: 
已解决

imx8: BOOT-Pins at 2,4V with a 3,3V supply

跳至解决方案
632 次查看
hardwareheini
Contributor I

Hi,

I have built a design using an imx8 M Mini. I am measuring 2,4V on my BOOT-Pins (BOOT0 and BOOT1). My NVCC_JTAG is at 3,3V. Both pins are pulled up to 3,3V with 10K each. Is this normal behaviour?

I expected 3,3V on these pins. Also I don't find a table telling me the limits for VIN in the datasheet. So i am not sure if they will be registered correctly.

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
623 次查看
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes, since the state of this pin at POR is an Input with pull down (Datasheet table 62), values for this pull-down resistor goes from 20K - 92K ohm. Please note that by errata (ERRATA50080), pins that are continuously driven in a 3.3V operation condition have this impedance change over time from 20K to around 92K.

Regarding Vin, you'll find it at datasheet table 21. GPIO DC parameters, a valid logic high goes from 0.7VDD to VDD+0.3

Best regards,
Aldo.

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
624 次查看
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes, since the state of this pin at POR is an Input with pull down (Datasheet table 62), values for this pull-down resistor goes from 20K - 92K ohm. Please note that by errata (ERRATA50080), pins that are continuously driven in a 3.3V operation condition have this impedance change over time from 20K to around 92K.

Regarding Vin, you'll find it at datasheet table 21. GPIO DC parameters, a valid logic high goes from 0.7VDD to VDD+0.3

Best regards,
Aldo.