cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6sl usb msc+cdc/rndis

ngreen
Contributor II

Hi all,

We are trying to configure usb connector as multiple purpose (Mass Storage and Network Connection).
We've started with bsp porting from imx6slevk, we have only 1 usb connector and the only option we've managed to operate is the g_ether gadget.

We haven't succeeded configuring it to be neither mass storage device nor g_multi.

We used "i.MX_Linux_Reference_Manual" (IMXLXRM Rev. 0, 07/2016, cp. 39) as a reference, but had no luck.

Thank you

Labels (4)
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nadav

for composite usb drivers overview and usage one can look on helpful toradex resource:

USB Device Mode (Linux) 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ngreen
Contributor II

Thanks Igor,

Tried to use the instructions in that linked site

I found out that some features I don't have (and don't know how to add them): mkfs.vfat (and any other vfat commands that I need, like mount.vfat) & gadget-export

those two commands mentioned on the guide but I get command not found for them

have I missed something?

thanks for the help

0 Kudos