Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6sl no gpu no epdc

Jump to solution
威杨
Contributor III

Hello

My board use  MCIMX6L2EVN10AB no GPU ,no EPDC,it's hardware refer to offical board,the  offical board use  MCIMX6L8DVN10AB GPU and EPDC,i use sd boot,at offical board can normal work ,but at my board not work ,i use code from Freescale Public GIT, uboot version is 201504, kernel version is 3.14.28,i doubt  is devicetree and kernel  have support for GPU and EPDC,but my board not support,but i don't know modify where.could you give me some advices or give me some documents.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, you have to disable the support for GPU and EPDC in menuconfig before building the image for your GPU-less and EPDC-less part. Refer to the bottom of the Chapters 10 and 13 of the attached document for the information on the menuconfig options, available for EPDC and GPU modules.

Have a great day,
Artur

View solution in original post

1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, you have to disable the support for GPU and EPDC in menuconfig before building the image for your GPU-less and EPDC-less part. Refer to the bottom of the Chapters 10 and 13 of the attached document for the information on the menuconfig options, available for EPDC and GPU modules.

Have a great day,
Artur