imx6q yocto 在下载编译所需文件时总是提示下载失败

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6q yocto 在下载编译所需文件时总是提示下载失败

zhulin
Contributor I

最近准备学习一下用yocto来开发linux,在网站上面下载了手册,按手册里面装好了环境,可以在使用bitbake进行编译的时候,总是提示有些软件包无法下载,使用来代理和VPN来下载也还是会有很多的不能下载,希望有这方面经验帮忙给看看:

NOTE: Preparing runqueue

NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks

NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks

WARNING: Failed to fetch URL git://git.freescale.com/imx/uboot-imx.git;protocol=git;branch=imx_v2014.04_3.14.28_1.0.0_ga, attempting MIRRORS if available

WARNING: Failed to fetch URL git://github.com/Itseez/opencv.git;branch=2.4, attempting MIRRORS if available

ERROR: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 128, output:

Cloning into bare repository '/opt/freescale/fsl-release-bsp/fsl-yocto-3.14.28-1.0.0/downloads//git2/git.freescale.com.imx.uboot-imx.git'...

fatal: unable to connect to git.freescale.com:

git.freescale.com: Name or service not known

ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.freescale.com/imx/uboot-imx.git;protocol=git;branch=imx_v2014.04_3.14.28_1.0.0_ga'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /opt/freescale/fsl-release-bsp/fsl-yocto-3.14.28-1.0.0/build-imx6qsabresd-x11-qt5/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-imx/2014.04-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.2951

ERROR: Task 36 (/opt/freescale/fsl-release-bsp/fsl-yocto-3.14.28-1.0.0/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-imx_2014.04.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

WARNING: Failed to fetch URL http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/mklibs/mklibs_0.1.39.tar.xz, attempting MIRRORS if available

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Seems it is the local network issue. I followed the Yocto BSP user guide, I can download the source code without problem.
Or would you tell me your steps? so I can try to reproduce your issue on my side.

0 Kudos