cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6q vpu encoder,how to get sps and pps

ll1
Contributor II

hi,

I encode I420 format yuv file to h264 by imx6q vpu , encode data is got(first frame 00 00 00 01 65 start, following picture blow), but there are not pps and sps datas.

I get sps and pps datas by function of libvpu:ret = vpu_EncGiveCommand(handle, ENC_PUT_AVC_HEADER, &enchdr_param), enchdr_param.headerType = SPS_RBSP and PPS_RBSP, mvc_paraset_refresh_en = 1 and avc_audEnable = 1 in structure EncAvcParam.

return is success, but  enchdr_param.size is zero, Why!

the LTIB version I using is L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816

Thanks very much~~~

1607590478(1).png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I had looked at the VPU_API_Reference_Manual Rev L3.0.35_4.1.0, 09/2013, and mvc_paraset_refresh_en is not in the AVC structure but paraset_refresh_en is.

Could you please check if you're enabling the correct one?

Best regards,
Aldo.

0 Kudos

ll1
Contributor II

Thank you for your answer. Sorry, there is something wrong with my description. I paraset_refresh_en=1, not mvc_paraset_refresh_en, I see in log that function vpu_EncGiveCommand(handle, ENC_PUT_AVC_HEADER, &enchdr_param) return sps data size is 0 also;

In addition, Is there the latest verion of vpu library and heards file of IMX6Q,Please give me a copy or the  download link,I make a try using latest version,

0 Kudos

AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You may try with the latest BSP releases, available here:
https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/i-mx-software/embedded-linux-for-i-mx-applicat...

Regards,
Aldo.

0 Kudos