次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

imx6q otg detect

499件の閲覧回数
vvjay
Contributor I

Hi,

i have a custom board use imx6q, we have some problem about it. first, although we succeed in downloading rootfs, uImage and u-boot with mfgtools, it can not boot up. Mfgtools always show the board is HID-compliant device whatever we set boot_cfg1[7:4] and boot_cfg2[6:3] to any state(we use 8-bits switch to change it) and other btx_cfgxs are the same as mx6q_sabresd board. i think it is always in serial download mode because when we use demo board (imx6q_sabresd), MFGtools doesn't show it is a HID_compliant device(except serial download mode) when we set switch to emmc boot mode(0x11010110). Does it a hardware problem? How will MFGtools detect it as a HID-compliant device?May uboot  affect it?And we succeed in downloading, does it mean imx, ddr3 and emmc(we use emmc as storage) are OK? 

Thanks all.

Jay

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

363件の閲覧回数
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Wenjie Zhang,

The serial download mode may also be triggered when the selected boot option is not available. For example, if you set it to boot from the SD card slot and no card is available it will jump to the serial download mode. This may be the reason why the MFGtools keep showing it as HID_compliant device. The serial download mode is not dependent on u-boot as it’s triggered by the processors ROM code.

It is possible that the boot selection is not passing through or that the selected boot device is not working correctly.

If the MFGtool is succeeding communication was possible and both the i.MX and the DDR and image destination (in this case the eMMC) should be in working order.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

0 件の賞賛

363件の閲覧回数
vvjay
Contributor I

Hi Gusarambula,

We just use eMMC as image destination, and since downloading with mfgtool is successful, i think eMMC device work correctly(right?).And we get register SRC_SBMR1= 0x00005860h and SRC_SBMR2 = 0x22000000h, sbmr1 is correct, but sbmr2 bit[31:26] are reserved and should be zero(IMX6DQRM.pdf page 5080), do our imx6q chips have problem? or it is correct. We have comfirm SBMR1 is correct, BT_MODE is correct and BT_FUSE_SEL is 0(we read register with u-boot when downloading). Can you help us and give us some idea?

Regards,

Jay

0 件の賞賛