キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

imx6q & UM-720S

736件の閲覧回数
geoffbrown
Contributor I

Hi all, does anyone have any experience working with MIMO UM-720S and a Freescale board? 

I've been trying (and failing so far) to get this screen displaying - so far my only success has been via the libdlo test application. 

When I load ubuntu, my dmesg output does not recognize the MIMO usb device! 

running lsusb with the device plugged in I see:

Bus 002 Device 008: ID 17e9:0335 Newnham Research

Bus 002 Device 009: ID 1ac7:0001

I believe the blank line is the touchscreen part of the device - I need this working too but the display is the most pressing issue.

I've attempted to use a number of tutorials for setting things up (one example is alt236: Ubuntu 10.10: Mimo UM-720S single screen setup), but there are either for earlier ubuntu versions (e.g. 10.10), I also dont appear to be able to build anything (e.g. tried udlfb but make fails due to missing files). 

Any help greatly appreciated, Geoff

PS. 1. Freescale SabreLite imx6q 2. uname=3.0.35-gc38a245, Linaro 12.03 oneiric

タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

586件の閲覧回数
alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately I have not tried that before,  but I would try those steps with a PC first.

Best Regards,

Alejandro

0 件の賞賛

586件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Geoffrey, probably one can try with more new kernel

i.MX6q SABRE Board for Smart Devices - Linux on ARM - eewiki

Best regards

chip

0 件の賞賛

586件の閲覧回数
geoffbrown
Contributor I

thanks, useful link :smileyhappy:

we've ended up using one of the boundary devices screens (800x480) which work fine, I'll have a go with the new kernel at some point though.

I've noticed that when I build the kernal and do make menuconfig, there is the option of adding Displaylink USB Framebuffer support to the kernal.  I havent been able to test this yet but I will do soon.

0 件の賞賛

586件の閲覧回数
Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for your post, however please consider moving it to the right community place (e.g. i.MX Community ) to get it visible for active members.

For details please see general advice Where to post a Discussion?

Thank you for using Freescale Community. 

0 件の賞賛