imx53 with hardfloat support? (xserver-xorg-video-imx-11.09.01 issue)

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

imx53 with hardfloat support? (xserver-xorg-video-imx-11.09.01 issue)

ソリューションへジャンプ
710件の閲覧回数
woutervh
Contributor IV

Hello, I want to do some tests with pepperflash on a imx53 board, but the (recent) arm-binaries I find are arm-hf versions. So I need to create a filesystem with arm-hf support.

For that I took the latest yocto I could find with imx53 support, (fido) and added following line to local.conf:

DEFAULTTUNE ?= "cortexa8hf-neon"

and start building the fsl-image-multimedia-full

So far so good. Everything compiles fine except xserver-xorg-video-imx-11.09.01.

It drops to an error:

| /opt/yocto/fsl-community-bsp_fido/build_imx53/tmp/sysroots/imx53qsb/usr/include/gnu/stubs.h:7:29: fatal error: gnu/stubs-soft.h: No such file or directory

But it should not need this stubs-soft.h, it should take the stubs-hard.h. If I alter the stubs.h manually and remove everything soft-related, it complains it cannot find /lib/ld-linux.so.3 After long struggling, I found out, it searched this in my own root path (?!) So I put the ld-lilnux-armhf.so.3 in my own root path as ld-linux.so.3, but then it complains about it's libraries which do not have vfp etc...

Do I need to enable something to make xserver-xorg-video-imx build with vfp? What to do? It's the only failing package, so I'm close :-)

Edit: The image compiles fine if I don't enable hard float

ラベル(4)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
514件の閲覧回数
woutervh
Contributor IV

Yes, that I know,

however it was hardcoded in the Makefile.am to have it -mfloat-abi=softfp

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
514件の閲覧回数
b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Default GCC options regarding floating point support are :
-march=armv7-a -mfpu=vfpv3 -mfloat-abi=softfp
To use the NEON :
-march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp

Have a great day,
Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
515件の閲覧回数
woutervh
Contributor IV

Yes, that I know,

however it was hardcoded in the Makefile.am to have it -mfloat-abi=softfp

0 件の賞賛