imx-yocto-L5.15.5_1.0.0​ BSP startup issue on iMX6Q board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx-yocto-L5.15.5_1.0.0​ BSP startup issue on iMX6Q board

caritzhu
Contributor III

First of all, our iMX6Q board could be work properly under imx-yocto-L4.9.88_2.0.0 BSP by using X11 backend. However, I found a startup issue when I want to update BSP to imx-yocto-L5.15.5_1.0.0​ which is your latest linux release BSP. BTW, I use the command "DISTRO=fsl-imx-wayland MACHINE=imx6qsabresd source imx-setup-release.sh -b build-wayland" to setup the enviroment, then use the command "bitbake imx-image-multimedia" to compile the Yocto system image. Unfortunately, we fount that the u-boot and kernel is startup noramlly and we could see the "penguin" logo and "openembedded" boot screen, but after that the weston destop could not be displayed properly which looks like "blurred screen".

The log and video are in the attachment.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

caritzhu
Contributor III

Hello, anyone could help me or give me some suggestions?

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello caritzhu,

Do you compile and build the image? try again to burn it, erase everything in the sd or emmc and burn again.

Regards

0 Kudos

caritzhu
Contributor III

Hello,

Yes, I have reburn for several times and even changed to build xwayland image and the situation is the same. Do I need to change some configuration in weston.ini? My board only support to display by LVDS.

0 Kudos