Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx-gpu-sdk camera demo in imx8qm

yibhan
Contributor III

hi guys,

I am checking camera demo app in imx-gpu-sdk and using kernel 4.14.98.2.0.0

I believe imx-gpu-sdk is late version, by the way, camera vew is not correctly working always "BLUE" screen.

Do you have ideas why below screen is displayed?

camerademo.jpg

0 Kudos
5 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

tell me your test steps, let me reproduce this on my imx8qm board, how did you test the camera on the imx8qm

0 Kudos

yibhan
Contributor III

Hi guys,

Thank you for answering,

When I found something wrong in shader.frag and vert file, Camera preview worked, but I think it is not good for color of camera view that seem to be much of red color: see below caputured camera veiw:

Where should i change part for fixing color issue?

By the way, when i ran, "mx8_v4l2_cap_drm.out -cam 1 -fmt RGBP 1080 -oh 720 200 -p" is ok and color is good.

0FC20B78-79A6-4327-95C2-7529452564A9.jpeg

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

pls tell me how you get the wrong capture video? since you can get the correct video by mx8_v4l2_cap_drm.out, so what's your issue now?

0 Kudos

yibhan
Contributor III

hi guys,

Thank you for answering.

I have still a problem to display camera view using opengl, but, in case of DRM, It seems to be ok until now.

when I run "CameraDemo" in gtec-demo-framwork/DemoApps/GLES3/CameraDemo,

Camera preview seems to be much of red color(Please reference my previous post).

As you can see my captured image in previous post, you can see red color in entire display area.

what i did in cameraDemo app, I just modified some code but not change shader.frag, shader.vert.

: i have set "V4L2_PIX_FMT_XBGR32" and  one channel for video channel.

If you can't understand my issue, please tell me more detail what you cant' understand?

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

it seems that gtec-demo-framework is the third party opensource, we don't offer support debuging this, suggest to use gpu demo under /opt/imx-gpu-sdk/

0 Kudos