Did you mean: 

impelmenting A2DP sink profile on imx6 using fsl-image-gui

nagendrasarma
Contributor III

hi all

i am using sabre-sd board with fsl-imgage-gui and pulse audio_4.0

my target is to implement A2DP bluetooth sink profile on imx-6

imx-6 unit is getting paired with remote android mobile

after inserting  "pactl load-module module-bluetooth-discover" module i am getting following error

E: [pulseaudio] bluetooth-util.c: org.bluez.Media.RegisterEndpoint() failed: org.bluez.Error.AlreadyExists: Already Exists

E: [pulseaudio] bluetooth-util.c: org.bluez.Media.RegisterEndpoint() failed: org.bluez.Error.AlreadyExists: Already Exists

E: [pulseaudio] bluetooth-util.c: org.bluez.HandsfreeGateway.GetProperties() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: Method "GetProperties" with signature "" on interface "org.bluez.HandsfreeGateway" doesn't exist

E: [pulseaudio] bluetooth-util.c: org.bluez.HandsfreeGateway.GetProperties() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: Method "GetProperties" with signature "" on interface "org.bluez.HandsfreeGateway" doesn't exist

can anyone help me how to test A2DP sink on imx-6 using fsl-imge-gui image ?

regards

Nagendra

Labels (2)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I’ve seen in some forums that It helps to add the line:

Enable=Source

And uncommenting the following line under [A2DP]:

SBCSources=1

I have not yet tried this solution though. Please let us know if it helps.

0 Kudos

nagendrasarma
Contributor III

thanks,

but that is the basic thing which i did, but in vain

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I'm sorry to hear you're still having problems with this. I couldn't locate much information but found a tweak that seems to have helped in some scenarios. It is very likely that you had already tried it but still wanted to mention it.

The access to bluez is given by /etc/dbus-1/system.d/bluetooth.conf so ad the following lines

<policy at_console="true">

<allow send_destination="org.bluez"/>

</policy>

You should only need to add the at_console as the allow send_destination should already be there. If this help please let us know!

0 Kudos