image rolling in android ICS-alpha R13.3 in imx6q-board(adv7180 )

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image rolling in android ICS-alpha R13.3 in imx6q-board(adv7180 )

bikash
Contributor II

Hii, we have successfully integrated tv-in(adv7180) in android ICS alpha release. But the problem we are facing is we are getting continuous rolling image in the screen as shown in the attached image. And the upper part of the screen is green coour. Please suggest some solution  .

Regards,

Bikash

0 Kudos
7 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Bikash

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Bikash

We have not got your response yet and will close the diacussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to

reply with an update to this discussion.
Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Bikash

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow to resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need Freescale help, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

sanjeevsharma
Contributor IV

Hello bikas,

I came across your information while working on adv7180 support on Android on imx6.What patch you integrated to support at Android Level to make adv7180 work on ICS mx6q.

0 Kudos

donfreiling
Contributor III

I am seeing the same issue with ADV7180 (actually 7181) on mx6s. Has this issue been resolved and if so could someone post the details?

Regards,
Don

0 Kudos

sanjeevsharma
Contributor IV

Did you able to resolve the problem and if this is the case can you share some details.I am assuming that we may need to add the support in board specific file and also take reference of board-mx6q_sabreauto.c since they have change integrated.

Regards

Sanju.

0 Kudos