Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX8MP ENET GPIO supply voltages

Jump to solution
khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III

Dear Community,

In order to select a compatible Ethernet PHY for iMX8M Plus, I would like to know what is/are the supported GPIO voltages of the SoC's ENET signals, please ?

I found following info :

NVCC_ENET.png

From above operational ranges, I would guess that ENET signals could operate with 1.8V mode or 3.3V mode. If this is true, could someone tell me what is necessary configuration to select each mode, please ?

Thanks in advances and best regards,

Khang.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Khang

>From above operational ranges, I would guess that ENET signals could operate with 1.8V mode or 3.3V mode.

right

>NVCC_ENET is a pad/pin of the SoC. So could you confirm that by tying it to 1V8 or 3V3 will allows
>to select the corresponding mode ?

yes correct. For example of connections one can look at i.MX8M Plus EVK schematic

i.MX 8M Plus Power Evaluation Kit Design Files

Best regards
igor

View solution in original post

3 Replies
khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III

Hi again,

I found that NVCC_ENET is a pad/pin of the SoC. So could you confirm that by tying it to 1V8 or 3V3 will allows to select the corresponding mode ?

Best Regards,
K.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Khang

>From above operational ranges, I would guess that ENET signals could operate with 1.8V mode or 3.3V mode.

right

>NVCC_ENET is a pad/pin of the SoC. So could you confirm that by tying it to 1V8 or 3V3 will allows
>to select the corresponding mode ?

yes correct. For example of connections one can look at i.MX8M Plus EVK schematic

i.MX 8M Plus Power Evaluation Kit Design Files

Best regards
igor

khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III

Thanks @igorpadykov for the confirmation.

Best Regards,
K.

0 Kudos