cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX8 xen domU display on the physical display

dhty2015
Contributor II

hi every one:

The board I use is imx8qm mek.Now I want to use Linux as the dom0 for xen and android as the domU. Now I can run, but I don't know how to make the domU display on the physical display.Currently available displays are: tx_hdmi,mipi-hdmi, and an lvds-hdmi.Linux is now displayed on lvds-hdmi.Can someone give me some advice?

and the demo download from: 

https://www.nxp.com/pages/alpha-beta-bsps-for-microprocessors:IMXPRERELEASES

xen linux dom0:         L_VIRT_4.14.78_1.0.0_4.11_0.9.1_beta_images_MX8QMMEK

xen android domU:   android_p9.0.0_1.0.2-auto-beta_image_8qmek

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ting_long
Contributor I

dhty2015@outlook.com‌ Hi, I am a fresher on i.mx8,and could you please tell me how to flash android image for DomU? Currently, xen linux Dom0 has boot success. Thanks.

0 Kudos

dhty2015
Contributor II

I directly wrote android 9.0 to emmc, and the device could not be started, because my board was the CPU of A0 version. After modifying uboot, the system could be started, but it did not show. I used lvds1-hdmi.Similarly, if I write android 8.1, it will show up on LVDS0/LVDS1.What's the difference between android 9.0 and 8.1?Or tell me the A0 CPU can't run android9.0?

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

So sorry for late reply. Unfortunately, the i.MX8 is still on preproduction and we do not have any preliminary information about the product. We only support the product on Mars market. We still not get this board, so can not tell you how to deal with it. I recommend you to go with your DFAE or with your sales representative. He will help you with this problem.

Hope this can do help for you.

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Rita

0 Kudos