キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

iMX7 Sabre SD_VSEL

818件の閲覧回数
brianpaiva
Contributor III

We set GPIO1_IO08 mux to ALT1 for SD1_VSELECT, but when we set uSDHCx_VEND_SPEC.VSELECT to 1 it does not switch to 1.8 Volts and the DLSL[0-3] data lines stay low.

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

684件の閲覧回数
brianpaiva
Contributor III

Yuri or anyone else, what else could I try based on the new information that I gave above?

0 件の賞賛

684件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

As I understand SD power voltage NVCC_SD1 may be set correctly.

Data lines should be checked in waveforms, during operation.  

Regards,

Yuri.

0 件の賞賛

684件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Is SD_VSEL of the PMIC changed ?

Is it possible to try software modification of PMIC SD output voltage configuration ?

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

684件の閲覧回数
brianpaiva
Contributor III

YuriMuhin_ng‌ I just got back to this problem.  I set uSDHCx_VEND_SPEC.VSELECT to 1 and confirmed that SD_VSEL of the PMIC changed by measure C49 next to U4 to be 1.8V.  I also measured pin 9 and pin 1 on the SD connector J6 to only be around 0.8V.  When uSDHCx_VEND_SPEC.VSELECT is set to 0, I measure C49 and pins 9 and 1 to be 3.3V.

0 件の賞賛